the gratitude collection: {june 10, 2014}

Tuesday, June 10, 2014


 Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



I really feel like the sky is the limit. I'm a dreamer, and I dream in full vivid color HD.
-Will Packer




 your head is a living forest full of song birds.
-e.e. cummings

I am forever grateful for your songs.




I am thankful for music. Music can lift a sorrowful mood and have one dancing just moments later. It can cause deep reflection. It can bring people together.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



I am so thankful for the sunshine, and for every moment I get to spend with my little ones. I hear " they grow up too fast" way too much, and I find this to be true. So I am very thankful for every single moment.
Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography


Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



It is a wise father that knows his own child.
- William Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice (Launcelot at II, ii)

I'm so grateful to have this amazing man, who is also the Best Dad in the world to our kids 

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



{guest contributor}:

I’m thankful for slow summer mornings, when wanderings and play are found in abundance.

Summer Kellogg | SummerK Photography




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative